Managing your user settings
Users can adjust the following account settings through Settings > User Settings:
- Home Station - Set your default home station to log directly into the station you work out of most. If you work at multiple locations, set to No Home Station to see a station selection page each time you log in.
- Email Address - This is the email that PSTrax alert notifications will be sent to.
- Cell Phone - Add your mobile number and carrier to receive text notification when alerts are set.
- Badge / ID Number
- Shift - If no shifts display in the dropdown, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up.
- Log-In Landing Page - Set your preferred log-in home page to one of the three options:
- Station Home - displays the apparatus schedule, alerts, and journal entries. This is the default option for all users.
- Department Status Report (Mobile) - displays all vehicles across all stations in a mobile-optimized format. You can view the Department Status Report by navigating to Vehicle & Station > Department Status Report.
- Department Status Report (Table) - displays all vehicles across all stations in a format optimized for a desktop, including search and filter options. You can view the Department Status Report by navigating to Vehicle & Station > Department Status Report > Table View.