Why aren't signatures aren't working on my touch screen device
When using Google Chrome on Microsoft Surface tablets, some users aren't able to add digital signatures (in the Controlled Substances module) using the touchscreen.
- In Chrome, type in chrome://flags in the address bar.
- Type "Touch Events API" in the Search flags field.
- Enable it and relaunch Chrome.
- Find the shortcut icon to Google Chrome on the desktop / home screen.
- Right click the icon and select Properties > Shortcut.
- Paste this into the target (including the quotes): "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --touch-events
- Click Apply / OK.
- Launch Chrome and see if the signatures work.