Changing / recovering your password
In this article
Changing your password
When you log in to PSTrax for the first time, you will be automatically prompted to change your password. But you can change it anytime thereafter by following these instructions:
- Click on the drop down arrow in the upper right corner.
- Select User Settings.
- Select Change Password.
- Type in your new password. Confirm by typing in the same password.
- Select Change Password to finish.
Recovering your user name or password
We have a lot of credentials to remember these days, so don’t worry if you’ve forgotten your login information. Here's how to recover it:
- From app1.pstrax.com, click the I forgot my user name or password link below the Sign In form.
- Type in the email address associated with your account and select SUBMIT.
- An email will be sent with instructions on how to retrieve your login credentials.
NOTE: If you don't remember the email address you have on file, you don't have access to your email account, or your recovery email address is associated with more than one PSTrax account - please contact your System Administrator or PSTrax support for further assistance.